You’re probably wondering what’s so special about these 4-ingredient berry coconut popsicles. First of all, I gotta say I love to cook things that end up looking gorgeous. They flirt with the camera, they taste good and they make people want to try a recipe because, let’s be honest, we eat with our eyes nowadays.
Secondly, in addition to my berry-addiction comes my coconut love. I am a fan of everything that comes in coconut flavour: ice cream, cakes, coffee…everything!
Tips and tricks for the most perfect 4-ingredient berry coconut popsicles:
-The riper the fruit, the sweeter the popsicle. Make sure you choose really fresh and ripened fruits for best results.
-If you’re not using honey or maple syrup, dissolve the sugar in hot water.
-To remove the popsicles from the mold, just sink the mold in a bowl of warm(NOT HOT) water.
4-ingredient coconut berry popsicles
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place the berries and maple syrup in a pot over medium heat, stirring ocasionally until berries slightly smash and the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Mix the milk and yogurt together until creamy.
- In popsicles moulds, put some of the berries and syrup, then some of the coconut mix, and then top up with more fruits.
- Place them in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from molds by dipping the mold in a bowl with warm(not hot)water.